- Comprehensive medical eye examinations using state -of-the-art computerized equipment to allow for a total assessment of the eye health and visual system.
- Diabetic eye care
- Glaucoma and Cataract management
- Dry Eye Treatment
- Eyeglasses and sunglasses
- Highest-quality designer frames, as well as value-priced lines
- Kids' glasses covered by warranty with scratch-resistant polycarbonate safety lenses that add 100% UV protection
- Polarized Sunglasses
- Contact lenses in every type and material
- Corneal Refractive Therapy (CRT) for myopia control
The Latest in Eye Technology
We utilize state-of-the-art equipment that allows for the best eye care possible, and stay on the cutting edge of optical technology. We provide digital retinal imaging as part of our routine eye exam. This allows us to better assess the back of the eye for conditions like Macular Degeneration and diabetic retinopathy. Our patients can view these images during their appointments.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, Master Card, Visa, Discover and Care Credit
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Medicaid, Regence, Aetna, Premera Blue Cross, First Choice, Boeing Selections and many other major insurers. Contact us today to see if we accept your other insurance plan.